gangsters of christmas past...


things I didn't do this year:
make a new Kandee Christmas card.....
make a million dollars (ha ha ha ha)

things I did do:
start making videos on youtube
feel so much love from all my new "kandee" family on here

this was my christmas card from last year.....I don't know how, or why, but this year, my december was so busy, I kept thinking...oh I'll make it tomorrow...and nopey nope nope...it's the day after Christmas and I'm still have nothin' but this old "cyber" card to show ya! ha ha ha

I had an awesome Christmas....it was fun, and wonderful...and filled with yummy food..which I am very thankful for!

I remember a Christmas, a very long time ago, where I didn't have any Christmas decorations, but a piece of cardboard I had cut out in the shape of a Christmas tree and taped to the wall, and I drew some ornaments on it! We didn't have any food...and I don't remember what I had to eat....and there weren't any presents in sight....all of these things make me sooooo, thankful for having a home, a tree to decorate, and lots of yummy food to smell and eat. These were all things I dreamed of having that one Christmas....I always had hope that it would be better in the future.

And after all...Christmas is really to celebrate Jesus' birthday.....So merry day-after-Christmas, and let's get ready for an awesome new year!!!!

I'm off to help celebrate my gramma's 90th birthday with all my fam!!!

Huge love to you all, kandee