Christmas past....

4 years ago...this is what I looked liked...
my hair was much shorter.....and same brightly colored earrings and accessories as always....
the Santa that you see with me...is none other than lil' Lanzi!

I am so excited for:
my sister, her lil' baby, her hubby.....and my mama to be here tonight!
that Christmas is almost here...
that some goodies that I ordered will be here soon
that I am going to make a cheesecake...yay!
that we are going to make gingerbread houses
and maybe go ice skating...

and I get to go back to Whole Foods and buy food and treats...
and go to Forever 21 to return this super ill-fitting gold sequin mini-skirt and some other shirts that looked ok in the dressing room...but UGLYYYYYYYY.......when I got home...or actually I had thrown them in my suitcase, and thought I had a cute outfit on my last trip....but nooooooo way!

Off to shower, shop, come back and clean my house!!!!

And hope no one is reading this, but I bought all the girls in my family FELINE black liner from MAC, beacuse I love it so stinkin' much!!!!!
happy almost....almost...Christmas! Candy canes and ornaments, Kandee