oh what to do....

to do list for today:
*type a blog - check
*possibly work out (even though my muscles are still screaming at me for the workout I did the day before)
*put up my icicle Christmas lights (before my sister gets here)
*finish buying presents for 3 more peeps
*make a list of all the goodies and treats I'm going to bake and make (all I can say is White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Mousse pie or cheesecake)
*finish wrapping presents (that I buy today)
*laundry, lots of laundry
*go to Whole Foods and spend a large amount on food (I know why they call it Whole Paycheck! ha ha ha)
*and maybe even make a little video or edit one?!?
*and lastly..clean...bleck.....cleaning..never ends!

but at least my cute lil' wreath is on my door and I love it!

I love Christmas, it is my favorite, but it felt like it came so fast this year I didn't have time to listen to enough Christmas music, bake enough cookies, see enough shopping centers decorated with twinkly lights (my favorite!!!!)....I will have to see if I can record one of my neighbors homes, they set up a huge light display with a "choreographed" light show, then you turn your radio to a certain station and you hear the music in your car! It's awesome! ( I don't know if youtueb will let me post it, because of the music, and it's not as cool without it! I know because my car last Christmas, didn't have a radio that worked! ha ha ha ha)

Off to make lists, shower, and shop! Happy, almost, really Christmas! huge love, kandee