bigger is better....


when it comes to heart.....

sometimes we get so caught up in the business of our lives..we forget about all the other hurting people in the world....
my sister got me this awesome hot pink heart, paper weight, carved out of soapstone, from Africa..., for me for Christmas! You can buy these cool, and rare products...that are handmade by women in africa, that support themselves and the orphans in that area....
you can go their website and see all the really cool handmade items, jewelry, bags, scarfs....and you can pick the country where it's made to support them...!
It's really neat, and you'll have something that no one else will have!
I really like the jewelry they have too!
these are the handcarved serving utensils...and my beautiful heart!

You can even buy something and save it for a gift! I feel like this is so wonderful to help these precious people...and they, are creating beautiful, unique treasures!

check out all the wonderful items here:
www.heavenlytreasures.org

it's always good to share with those that don't have as much as us....your heart will be blessed and grow even bigger! huge love from my growing heart to yours, kandee