ohhhhh holidays....

me...my lil niece, and my lil sister.....

here's my grampa, my mom and my lil' niece.....oh, my grampa is wearing a wig, that is not his real hair...ha ha ha ha

I'm sure everyone has interesting family....and the holidays bring it all out...whether you get along with your family, your family hurts your feelings, you have past hurts...your family is difficult...I know this time of year is hard for some people....or maybe you're missing your favorite family member...
I know what it feels like to have "interesting" family to deal with.....sometimes the dynamics are a bit crazy...

but know that no matter what....you are loved...and adored.....I'd hug you if I was close....and you can't choose your family, but you sure can choose how to deal with them! ha ha ha ha

if your heart is hurting or sad....just know that you are wonderful, everything you've done in the past can be washed clean, and everyday is a fresh start to enjoy and change your life.....

God gives us a fresh new canvas to paint our lives on, every morning...

happ almost getting ready to ring in the fresh new year....kandee