Whoa Make-Over Make-Up!

here is one SICK Kandee Johnson, on the left I could hardly breathe, my nose was so sore and swollen from blowing my nose: 857,394 times
my eyes felt swollen and glassy...just yucky.
AND then on the RIGHT
...we have one still-sick, Kandee, but now coated in "health" colored make-up! ha ha ha ha ha

I tell ya....sometimes one of my favorite things about being a make-up artist is the transformation. I love before and afters!
And it's fun when you have yourself to do the BEFORE & AFTER's on! ha ha ha ha
The only reason I actually put make-up on, was so I could do this before and after.
Usually when I am sick...the only thing I want on my face is moisturizer! ha ha ha
hope you thought this was fun!
cups of hot tea...and I hope anyone else who's sick is feeling better....
kandee