I was HACKED but now I'M BACK!!!!!

After a whole day of trying to get my youtube account back, trying to get my email accounts back, then trying to get my facebook back.....

I was so excited when the guy from youtube helped walk me through everything and I could sign-in again!!!

FUNNY: I did think it was funny that the "hacker" posted a comment as me saying:

Tell Kandee Johnson Here Email Password Is Set Back. Im Done With This

ha ha ha ha
The one things he did that wasn't so smart, was leave his email address on my email page...and if it's the same as his youtube channel, it's a 13 year old-ish kid that makes really weird videos!

He hacked into another youtube gurus account and made the same "no sound" videos with links to FREE Samples.
Youtube disabled the functionality of the link page that the "hacker" tried to set up, so no one's account would be harmed.

So far, I just know he hacked me and sent messages as me saying mean things and just fake things thanking my fans for weird stuff....

BUT I'M BACK...youtube has my back! All my other accounts have been fixed and everything is good in kandeeland again!!!!!

guess who's back...back again...Kandee's back....now tell a friend!! hee hee hee

Thanks guys for all your support! huge hugs and love and I'm so excited I'm back again!!!!!
hacker free hugs...kandee

HERE's my "I'm BACK!" video I just posted on youtube! hooray!!!!



one of my most favorite comments on this video was: Not to be mean or anything, but you look fat in this video, maybe you got Botox!
I guess they don't check out my www.kandeeland.com blog....you can see me and all my "fatter"-ness on there! ha ha ha