MacGyver HAIR TIPS!

May I present to you:
Kandee's Hair Tips
QUESTION: "Do you have a license to carry that curling iron?"
ANSWER: why yes I do, Not only am I a professional make-up artist...I am a licensed cosmetologist too! ha ha ha ha (you must read that in an official sounding voice! ha ha)

So I'm gonna share one of my favorite "Macgyver-esque" hair tricks!

HOW TO FIND A HAIRSTYLING PRODUCT IN YOUR BATHROOM OR PURSE that's super cheap!
Good old hand creme!


WHAT?!? you say!
WON'T it make my hair greasy?: NOPE, there's usually more waxy, greasy, oily ingredients in hair products that are used to smooth hair.

Can I use lotion? If you want to use it as a smoothing cream to add shine, a creme is better, lotion tends to be more watery.

Now let's get down to hair business! Hair fabulousness in 3....2....1

hope all your hairs want to work together and look nice today! hee hee...your kandee