Happy Thanksgiving (& Black Friday! ha ha)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
And since the Day after Thanksgiving (AKA Black Friday, and I don't why they call it that!)  is the biggest shopping day of the year.....
MAY I PRESENT....
MY FIRST EVER.........
FAVORITE'S & KANDEE AWARDS VIDEO


LINKS to some things in my video:

MAKE-UP:
COVER FX ~most amazing make-up ever! CLICK HERE TO SEE IT

ACCESSORIES: 
my SUPREME necklace: GET ONE HERE, is she still has one: www.pinkyloco.com
OR email: pinkyloco@ymail.com
feather earring: click here
OR email Cardi at: cardibeutler@hotmail.com

BOOTS:
1. Minnetonka Mocassins
2. Miz Mooz Boots
3. Doc Martens

HAIR:
TEASING BRUSH- Teasing U Monroe Brush
GHD flat iron ~ most amazing hair tool I own! CLICK HERE TO SEE IT & GET A DEAL!!!   ENTER THIS TO GET $50 OFF: KANDEEGHD / $50 off GHD MKIV Flat Iron

check back for the boots and everything else...my family is all telling me to stop blogging and get in the shower because it's thanksgiving...so sorry...check back and I'll put the rest of the links!

Until then...take a peek at my Aunt (who is a handbag designer by day....fashion-fabulous-blogger by night!): www.carriefabulous.com it will make her day!!!!
huge love and turkeys.....
kandee