The Material Boy #425


Below: Another to covet Reed Krakoff bag... the Boxer Clutch is beckoning out to me! Love this moss green
(KO/Fatigue) caviar grain version! (USD 590)


Below: In sexy black viper and burnished glovetan... what's not to love? (USD 990)


Below: Shrunken grain and vachetta, pure and modern... (USD 590)


Reed Krakoff Boxer Clutch

I have been a fan of Reed Krakoff's functional and yet industrial aesthetics. And one of his bags from his Fall Winter 2010 collection, the Boxer tote tops my wishlist. (FYI, Mr Krakoff is Coach's creative director)

Well, today, another of Mr Krakoff's creations crept its way up my 'bags-to-covet' list... a smaller cousin of the Boxer family... the Boxer Clutch.

I just love the strap wrap that gives its distinct design feature. Non reliant on huge logos, all design and pure... this clutch serves its functional with such finesse! Simple and understated, but not boring, I love the Boxer Clutch. Perhaps I will find one to examine up close and personal in Tokyo...I hope I do! Who knows, this clutch might just come back with me to Singapore! The moss green (KO/Fatigue) colour is my absolute favourite... drools.

Dimensions: Height: 6.5IN 12.2IN Depth: 1.4IN (Perfect size even for guys!)

Source: Reed Krakoff

Retail price: From USD 590. Where to buy: Reed Krakoff