Throwing out trash!

we all have trash in our lives....
it can be some garbage thoughts..some old, uncool jacket that we once thought was awesome enough, to buy!
I in this case have produced, what seems like hundreds of bags of trash....ha ha ha....things I thought were treasures, things I saved because I was going to make something marvelous out of it....
and sometimes it just takes a little help from someone to encourage you to set yourself free from the garbage...that is weighing is down...

I feel lighter than an empty lipgloss tube.....ha ha ha

But that is how life is....our garbage thoughts, and the garbage thoughts that we've let others put into our little, precious minds....starts cluttering up the place, and soon, we have more garbage that, sweet room for thoughts of our dreams and beauty in our minds!

Time to get out the dumpsters, trash bags, and boxes, and load up all those hopeless thoughts, the harsh words you've heard from others, the trash thoughts of "I can't do-it-ness", "I'm never going to find someone to love", "I'm gonna be alone for the rest of my life", "I don't have what it takes", "I don't look how I wish I could look", "Nothing ever works out for me"....
NOPE! NO! NO MAS!!!...all that is trash talk...and it's goin where it belongs....GARBAGE TOWN!!!

Let's decorate our new spacious minds...cleared of all trash-talk....
and fill it with words of hope, excitement for our futures, and pure, I-can-do-it-ness!!!

DAILY LOVE MISSION:  (come join us in doing this today!)
*ask someone what their dream is, and tell them, you're excited for them and that you know they can do it!
*tell yourself, I have an awesome future...and I'm going to have so much fun today, that people are going to want to be a part of whatever I'm doing!
*When I love my life, and I make things fun, someone is going to come into my life and want to join the fun!
*tell yourself, I am going to decorate my mind with happy, hopeful thoughts....

Some people are just alive, they aren't living...
let's get out there today and LIVE!!!

smile, dance, laugh, and treat yourself to some small treasure....
today my small treat was a chocolate sprinkled donut for breakfast...(hee hee hee....haven't had one in ages, and it tasted delishy! On Sunday I usually splurge from my healthier way of eating...and this was it, baby!

huge love, and I have some exciting news for New Yorkers....stay tuned or stay blogged...ha hah a

huge love....and LIVE it up today precious!!!!! xo kandee