friday...weekly wrap up!

the weekly wrap up....

i made a video for a 60's Twiggy Look....and got to play around with my blondie wigs...
i made a leopard print nail video....
and some other fun ideos I still need to edit!
this was me with blonde hair.....for real...ha ha ha
and last night, me and my little people...made cupcakes to celebrate that 13 years ago, Jordan was born!!!!
we are going to party down for his birthday tonight...we started it out with birthday wishes written with soap on his bathroom mirror this morning before we drove to school! (we were supposed to go to the dollar store and buy all kinds of balloons to fill his bathroom...but our cupcake baking took longer than we thought...we had lots of sprinkles on the floor...due to my little helpers...ha ha ha)
if you wanna make my cupcakes...watch this:



yum!!!!

oh....and I have a special discount-surprise... VANITY GIRL HOLLYWOOD mirrors, because Maxine said she loves Kandee FANS!!!!



Hot off the presses! You heard it hear FIRST my beloved fans. I know some of you were bummed to hear that you didn't win the Vanity Girl Pink Starlet ... (unless your name is Chrissy Metcalf or Callie Wood in which case, CONGRATS! We're Starlet Sisters).

Well, Maxi over at Vanity Girl Hollywood went to her investors (at the request of Kandee FanJennifer Shepyeta ) for a Kandee Fan discount. Afterall, even though Maxi founded the brand, we ALL have people we have to answer to. So here's the deal, she was able to get a 10% discount for my lovely fans.

Here are the deets:

1. You have to order over the phone. Call toll free 800 416 3961 between 6 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. PST.

2. The discount is good ONLY until 4:00 p.m. on March 2, 2010. She was told that the sale could only last a week, but she realized that a lot of Vanity Girls don't get paid until the 1st -- so she got the date extended. But that's it ladies! It's their first sale ... and it's just for us!!

3. They only take credit cards.

4. The discount is good for any of their items. I personally love my Pink Starlet -- but choose what you like.

5. Oh yeah -- hello, the most important part -- you have to tell them "I'm a Kandee Fan and I'd like my discount!"

I know this may be a $$ stretch for some of you. But here's the deal. They manufacture in the US and they are based in Hollywood. They use commercial grade, photography-studio quality stuff. (any other things you want add here about why you like it).

And here's a little math for you:

1. Regular price $269
2. With the Kandee discount: $242.10 (including shipping, and did you see the cute box?) NOTE: Cali girls will have to pay sales tax of course.
3. Now divide that over one year (and you will use it EVERYDAY - its like 66 CENTS A DAY.

Finally, this is a Girl Power company. I'm all about supporting other women.
click here to see all the glam-tastic vanities!!!

I am off to go buy some last minute birthday goodies...
the sun is shining, our hearts are beating, and love is blooming in our hearts...
do something fun this weekend...something to treat your heart to a little "happy break"...
remember, no matter how hard our lives may seem....we are alive! As long as our hearts are beating..we can share love, lift someone's spirits, even if we are feeling down, sometimes the best thing to do is smile at someone, cheer them up....the love and cheer will boomerang back to our hearts too!

On a SPECIAL note about an angel, Cara Lee:

I want to send all my love to Cara Lee's family and friends, she was a beautiful girl inside and out, she was born, june 23 1989 passed away on feb 14 2010, she was only 20, and said I was her idol (I feel so honored to hear that!)...and her life was taken by a drunk driver on Valentine's day...my heart goes out to all those who are missing her right now! I bet God is rejoicing that he has one of his angels back in heaven! I'm sure her smile and all her work with kids, left a lasting impression on a lot of hearts! And her love will live on inside everyone's heart's, that love her.....she will always have a place in my heart...

Reading the email about Cara, made me realize just how much we need to treasure each day, and realize that today, no matter how many things seem to "clutter" our day with "un-fun" or hard things...that we need see the big picture...
we are alive..we can love, we can feel hugs, we can tell people we love them (it's not a bad thing..people are so scared to say they love people..when love is the greatest, most needed things in the world!)...and life is not just about the hard things that comes our way....but it is a gift and a chance to face all the hardships in life with an attitude that says, I'm gonna get through this, I'm not going to let this ruin me, I'm gonna be stronger and wiser when I get through this.

I hope we all live with more thankfulness today..rejoice in today, let your heart smile more...and feel more...and my happiness swirl through your day...may we celebrate today, in Cara's honor!

I love you all...huge love, kandee