it is going to be ok....

whenever things start feel OVERwhelming....just stop and tell yourself: one way or another....
everything is going to be ok....

things I don't like & things that make me tell myself "everything is ok":

packing up my house

moving......staring at all my belongings...and not wanting, knowing, what to put where.....ha ha ha

but sometimes it's great to move on...it doesn't matter if you're moving to a smaller house, or a smaller job, or something in life that seems new scary, or different...

I like newness, and change...and even if it feels scary...going and doing things that are scary, or new, or different...those things can be the most exciting and brave...and wonderful!

I don't like moving...I've done it a lot, and many times...from different states....to just across cities.

And I'm going to make my new little home, enchanted and lovely, and wonderful, as soon as I unpack all my treasures...hee hee hee

So I will have a whole new "background" to show you in my next videos! And some exciting adventure that I'm going to take you on.......
I've been packing and cleaning all day...and my mom will be over bright and early to help me again....so off to bed I go...sweetest of dreams......huge love.....kandee-the-moving-company