old pale face...


things I don't like....
having a face that is more pale than my body...ha ha ha

and since I have a little skin cancer scare last year...(it runs in my family...great! On my mom's Danish side....)...and I used to be a "sun-sleeper"...in high school I would get a towel and fall asleep in the sun listening to music for about an hour...
Yes I was super tan, but not so great for my poor ol' skin....if only had my little hands on some self tanner back then, it's easy, and some of them make you darker (and NOT orange) than the sun would.

I have tried a lot of them, from druggystore brands to the "you-better-have-a-fat-wallet" kinds...
and even a certain celebrity endorsed one, that was HORRIBLE! Talk about looking orange...I looked like a Oompa Loompa from Willy Wonka!

Everyday I put self-tanner on my face...and when the body needs to look tan, wearing a skirt....or arm or shoulder revealing tank-top...I fake-tan-it-up!

Here's a linky-dink for the SUN Labs self-tanner I use in the video (there's a deal right now, the ULTRA DARK SET, what I have, is normally like $59, but you can get it for $39 right now)
CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT
this is the same self-tanner that they use in celebrity tanning salons...

and being darker makes you look skinner.....hee hee hee, I love that! I'll take baths in this stuff then! ha ha ha




check back later....I have some fun videos to post....

today the sun is shining...
our hearts are ready to love...
our face is ready to give off smiles...
and most of all, our hearts are ready to receive love too...
the more you love, the more you feel loved...
huge love from my heart to yours, kandee