SECRET to PERFECT SKIN: PERFECT FOUNDATION

one of the number one questions I get is: all about foundations
so here is my FLAWLESS FOUNDATION APPLICATION on my sister (who makes me laugh all the time...I love this video...because this is how she's been since we we're little)...
HERE' THE LINKS TO ALL THE PRODUCTS I USED, TOO:

FIRST A PRIMER IS ESSENTIAL:
whether you have oily skin or wrinkly skin....I used the PRIMER to blur lines and wrinkles from COVER FX (Click HERE to see the link)
  • A primer makes your skin look extra smooth and flawless
  • It also makes your make-up stay on longer and look wayyyy better

NEXT FOUNDATION:
(I always use 2-  One in a shade slightly more yellow or golden than your actual skin tone (to cancel out the redness) and one 4-5 shades darker than your skin tone to contour and shade)
FIRST I LOVE: 

Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation is a rich and luminous foundation offering full coverage while hydrating and protecting the skin. I use this foundation in Hazelnut Beige to apply all over.

THEN I used Make-Up Forever HD Foundation in 5 shades darker (don't know the number I used, it's worn off!)  

CONCEAL THAT UGLY STUFF:

My FAV concealer is COVER FX Foundation (they call it a foundation, but it's so FULL coverage I use it as a concealer) I love this stuff, it's AMAZING!!!

 

CONTOUR, BLUSH & HIGHLIGHT: 

For Blush I used: POSEY cream color from MAC (any pink will work)

For Contouring I used: BLUNT from MAC (any shade of non-sparkly, dark powder will work)

Highlighting I used:  SHELL cream highlighter from MAC with

Silver Dusk Powder Highlighter on top

LASTLY: I did a once over the eyelids to prepare them or shadow with SOFT OCRE paint pots from MAC

 

Now let's get ready to get perfect looking skin that will last all day!