New Years Make-Up & videos!

Happy New YEARS! yes, no matter how you're 2010 was.....we're gonna make 2011 A-mazing!!!!
Here's a new year's make-up look that is sure to ring in your new year right!
Yes, I am recycling this video...because this make-up look is still one of my favs...and sure to snag you a compliment or 10! ha ha ha

and then a funny one for your new year's pleasure....
How NOT to get kissed on New Year's!

and last but not least...why I don't like New Year's! ha ha ha

I will probably just be sitting on my couch or in bed or new year's! maybe I'll do a live blogtv cast at midnight to spice it up! ha ha ha
may this year be filled with so many awesome sparkled of hope for you hearts....

CLICK HERE IF YOU WANNA SEE ME ON A RARE NEW YEAR'S OUT...ha ha ha
we're gonna make this year 2,011 times better than last year! ha ha ha
xoxo...kandee