MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

what do you get when you mix a pink tree and a  pregnant lady?!? ME on Christmas! ha ha ha

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I am sending you huge amounts of love, sparkles for your heart...and a huge dose of "you are not alone"....I'm with you in spirit...no matter what happens or is happening today..."it's okay"....I am sending hugs, love and if I could I'd have the biggest Christmas celebration with everyone!!!

Off to finish opening presents and to go make homemade hot chocolate!!!

CHECK BACK ON MY KANDEELAND BLOG to see pics from our Christmas Day LATER! YAY
CLICK HERE: www.kandeeland.com

HERE's A present that I hope makes your Christmas a little brighter with some laughter from my sister!!!

Candy canes, hot chocolate, and hugs bigger than any tree you've ever seen..from me to you,
you KANDEE KANE

And may the love that entered the world, this day we are celebrating, fill your heart with love overflowing!!!