KILLER EYEBROWS!

I have always had a fascination and "semi-obsession" with eyebrows. Changing your eyebrows can change the WHOLE look of your face:

*make your face look slimmer

*make your eyes look closer or farther apart

*bring out the angles in your face

*if you face feels to angular, a curved eyebrow can soften your face

*frame your eyes like the trick that old Hollywood make-up artist used on stars like Marilyn Monroe

So as I scan peoples faces or have them in my make-up chair, the first thing I always do is re-shape their eyebrows....then I define them.

All old Hollywood stars and pin-up girls, even modern day glam girls have perfectly defined eyebrows!
Think of Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren to modern glamazons like Kim Kardashian, Angelina Jolie, Linda Evangelista, Megan Fox and Haifa Aishwarya.

Look at this "eye defining" before and after of one of my fav celebrities, Gwen Stefani. See what a difference a little defining makes?


I'll be posting the "fast eyebrow re-shaping video" soon too!

WHAT YOU NEED:

* an angled brush

*eyeshadow or brow color, close to the same color as your hair

OR

*a waterproof eyeliner or waterproof cream liner

TIP: THE DARKER YOUR EYEBROW COLOR- THE YOUNGER YOU LOOK!

so get ready to bring some WOW to your BROW!!!





huge love LOVE & PERFECT EYEBROWS....kandee