Bollywood's Piciking Top 5 Stunner : Jiya , Sonam, Shruti, Malaika, Sushmita

Bollywoods Piciking Top 5 Stunner : Jiya Khan , Malaika Khan, Shruti Hussan, Sonam Kapoor, Sushmita Sen
I have also worked with Jiah Khan and Asin. The thing with younger girls is that they are fun and ready to experiment.

I gave Jiah the Marilyn Monroe look. I gave her red lipstick, a thick eye liner and curved eye lashes.
Malaika is beautiful to work with. I worked with Malaika during the photo-shoots of Femina and Stuff (a magazine on gadgets). She is so chilled out; I don't feel like I'm going to work!

Shruti is a rock chick and has the right attitude to carry off anything. She likes to play with colours. She has lovely hair. We have tried a lot of stuff with her hair.

Sonam Kapoor has Namrata Soni to thank for her stunning look in her upcoming film, Aisha.

Soni, a make up artist and hairstylist, has been working as one since her school days! She went on to assist hairstylist Dilshad in Main Hoon Na and later, worked on her own in films like Om Shanti Om, Musafir and I Hate Luv Storys.

Soni tells Nithya Ramani which actresses, according to her, make Bollywood's best faces.

Sushmita Sen knows what she wants and how she wants it. She is very calm and lets you do your work. If there are options, then I offer them to her and she makes the choice.

She is so stunning that any kind of make up will look good on her. But I haven't had the opportunity to work with her.