I NEED YOUR HELP! CONTEST!


I am honored to be a part of your lives...to encourage, inspire and pour some love into your lives...
and like I've said before, each of you are my little "treasure dreams".

I want you guys to be a part of all that I do, especially when it is for you...your opinion matters!

So it's time to call on my "Kandee Fam" to help me!

Tomorrow my "name-less" show on BIGisGood.tv, will premiere Wednesday at 2pm, Pacific Standard time....
BUT THE SHOW NEEDS A NAME!!! (we need a name by the tonight!!!! Tuesday July 27th at midnight!)

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW WITH ANY ideas you all have for a show name....watch the show teaser (CLICK HERE TO WATCH SHOW TEASER!)and tell me what you think a great name would be based on the video and the other clips on there!

THANKS TEAM KANDEE....I want you all to be a part of this...my success is your success too! YOU  ARE ALL COMING ALONG THE RIDE WITH ME! This is not just me doing this, this is me and my Kandee Family..each one of you!

So let's name our show!!!

huge love my team.....your kandee