FUN THINGS THIS WEEK!

this week will be very busy...
I am getting very little sleep, with lists as big as phone books of the things I need to do...I also so got some crazy reaction to a new self-tanner I tried, Tan Towels, which made my face and neck break out in a horrible itchy rash! I was going to make a video, but my skin looks awful and kinda hurts!

I have a lot of other non fun things to prepare this week, and things to work on...but I won't bore you with all the "non-fun-ness"....these things in life will make me stronger!
I will also be packing and traveling to have our SEATTLE GLAMINAR this weekend, JULY 31st!!!
(sign up soon if you want to go!!!)
Just when I start to feel overwhelmed and like I can't possibly do all the things I need to, read all the emails, call all the people I need to...
I STOP.
I say, yes I can do this.
I ask God to fill me with peace...and strength.
I break everything down into the order of urgency.
And start taking little bites of the giant mountain in front of me!
and then I rejoice in the small wonderful things...
some WONDERFUL things this week!!!

#1. My LAST BIRTHDAY MONTH GIVEAWAY
(should be launched tomorrow)
for this awesome HELLO KITTY PURSE!!!!

#2. My premier show on BIGtv premiers wednesday at 2pm (pacific standard time)...
go to:
to check it out.....it is like youtube meets a tv show...internet style!
I can't tell you what it means to me to hear your stories and meet you all....meeting these girls, inspired my heart so much!
I really want you to know that each one of you... are dreams in my heart! I love you all so much...and being a part of your lives and hearts is the most amazing thing that I could ask for as a "dream career"!

#3. Pack and leave for the SEATTLE GLAMINAR this WEEK END!!!!!

I can't wait to meet all of you attending, and encourage your hearts, teach you, and help jump start all your dream! This is going to be amazing!!!!! I am so excited!
I have lots...and LOTS of work to do to get ready!