yay I got to play photo shoot!




(CLICK HERE to see the WHOLE PICTURE....)...I don't have have it yet...the eyelashes & FAN are my FAVORITO!!!
some days in life....you have more fun than normal...this was one of those days....(and we all know I could use a fun day! ha ha ha)
being creative and having fun..it felt more like play and fun than anything else....

I do a lot of make-up looks...and I wish I had someone to show, or go somewhere....or wish it was for a photo shoot....and I'm just making youtube videos...so I go and just wash all my hard work off....and start a new one....ha ha ha

I have a very dear friend, Ian Ruhter...who happens to be an incredibly talented photographer...and I always feel so honored when he photographs me! Ian works for huge globally famous companies...that pay him more than I ever could...so I feel so "fancy" whenever Ian wants to let me stand in front of his talented, picture-taking self.
Ian is amazing...and so are his photo projects....his work makes your heart feel the beauty in the image. And he has taken some of the most amazing photos with lil' ol me in em...you can scroll through his blog and see them...from the bubbles one to the balloons in NY...to the brooklyn bridge (one of my fav's...and not because I'm in it...ha ha ha)...I am honored to get to "creative play" with him....and I am honored to have him as a friend.
I wish I lived next door to him...so I could run over and we could play photo shoot everyday! He is so brilliant...and this was probably the most fun I've ever had, having my picture taken...he makes me laugh a lot...so there was a lot of kandee-laughing faces...ha ha ha


I wanted to do a modern-colorful-kandee-twist, with Marie Antoinette as my inspiration. (I filmed the look too...so I'll edit it as soon as I can)...to know me is to know I love color...and this shoot was very kandee-ful! (ha ha ha)

i even had to take the eyelashes off so we could go to lunch...ha ha ha....I'm brave with my looks...but....ha ha ha ha

you can see more upcoming posts at Ian's fanpage....I think he'll be posting the pics from the other look I did too on there...click here to join