leaving things behind....


i once had to move...and all I could take with me was, what could fit in my suitcase...i remember I carefully packed all my little sketch books with my drawings and paintings...my little collection of pens, pencils, and art supplies...and all the things I needed for my little baby...
I remember thinking..."I wouldn't even want to bring all this other stuff with me...into my future...it would just remind me of this yucky past!"....

and that's true for everything...
don't keep dragging your past into your future...
past failures
past heartbreaks
past dissappointments...
your future is too bright to be darkened with the shadows of the past.

I love this.."strain towards what is ahead, forgetting the past"...

too many people drag this big pile of past hurts, past failures, past bad-thinking...and it never lets the beauty of newness and hope really take flight!
Who cares if you've failed at something 200 times...don't tell yourself you're a failure....you're just getting one step closer...

I've made a lot of failed attempts at things...careers, relationships, and so on...
but to be successful, at anything..never let those failures stop you from pressing on towards success in your future...

And sometimes...you have to redo something...and it could make you angry...(like me having to re edit my snow white video and re-post it to youtube....ha ha ha)...or just maybe there's a good reason that I don't know about yet...as to why, if I do it again...it will be better!

leave your past in your past....and run boldy to your future...it's waiting for you, as fresh as can be...every morning!!! this was typed with love....kandee