First things...


(what I saw this morning...like a painting)


Most mornings I have spent the whole night awake editing my youtube videos, until 4,5,6, or even 7 in the morning...then I sleep til about 9:30 or maybe 9:45 and I'm up again...

But the last two nights I've gone to bed before 2:30 in the morning (yay!)...and I have been able to see the sunrise!
There is something quite amazing about watching the sun wake up the day...it feels as if you get to see the day as a blank canvas...full of opportunities and newness. When I wake up later, I always feel like I have to catch up...ha ha ha

Another thing I thought was....how the first thoughts you think...can make or break your day...
Whatever you think about...becomes your priority.
If you wake up thinking about how bad your life is....how you can stop thinking about someone....how you are angry, hurt, or frustrated......what kind of day do you think you're going to have? ha ha ha ha
If you wake up...thankful that you can walk or see, or have a home...thankful that God is shining love, like the sunshine...into your heart...
and you think about your dreams...how you are going to shine love into other people...smiling, saying a kind word, helping someone, holding the door open for the person behind you...giving a compliment...
Today (and everyday), whether you get to witness the sunrise or not...start your day off with only the best thoughts...put hurtful or discouraging thoughts out of your head...and choose only the thoughts that will better you...
We have to choose to manage our emotions or they will run our days and nights...!
And if you feel your emotions are too powerful...they are only as powerful as you let them be...if your heart is broken...begin to say, no....I'm not going to let this other human being that hurt me....rule my day and night...if they hurt you...they certainly don't deserve the power to rule your day. Only let people that make you feel amazing and inspired and loved...effect your day. The other didn't deserve the right to that!
Think about things that are good, positive, loving, encouraging....and all kinds of dreams! Speak kindness and encouragement to others....when you your poor love into others...you'd be surprised how to has a boomerang effect and comes back to your heart too!
huge love to your precious heart.......kandee