Outfit of the day: a dream & boyfriend jeans


hats are.....a wonderful style element & they are the best thing to make your hair look good when it really doesn't...as was the hair case for me.....ha ha ha (i got this head-topper at good ol' Target...I love Target...but I think I just went in there for like toothpaste and came out with a way bigger bill!)

moving on down the road....I have my orange shirt from Urban Outfitters....
my "boyfriend" cut jeans...(note...these are not my boyfriend's jeans...because I do not have a boyfriend...ha ha ha...that's just what they say inside the seam!)...from H& M...

and my good lo' trusty chuck taylor (converse) in black....

whoa...i just noticed I didn't even put on my watch or wrist apparel in this pictures....what the what!?! ha ha ha ah

have the most awesome, dream filled day.....

I had a very sad discovery last night...tears started spilling and my heart started hurting.....
and both my dear friend and my mom both told me.....just think about your dreams and your future and it will help your heart focus on something....

so today..my heart is going to make a lot of dreams.....so it can run wild in dreamland....

if your day is feeling sad and lonely or hurting.....
I pray it will be filled with dreams so large...that all your hurts will get lost!!!!

the biggest of love.....kandee