The Runway Sniper #33


Below: The new Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2010 Men's Bags are looking very promising...





Below: This 'school boy' bag in teal green is my favourite!







Below: Now for some exciting footwear designs...my favourite again...
Strappy 'flip-flop' style leather sandals



Below: Trendy 'trekking' or bicycle sandals?


Below: This new Spring Summer 2010, Paul Helbers is not afraid to use colours.
Love the green one below:-)




Below: Weird but interesting looking heel design...



Below: Oh no...this is looking too much like Lanvin...


Below: Bicycle chain bracelet...very 'Margielic'


Below: But I love this belt:-) Edgy!


Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2010 Men's Accessories

I love it when classic brands take a chance. It goes to show they are pushing boundaries and challenging creativity. Louis Vuitton is known for classic and timeless bag designs. Beyond the monograms (which I am not really a fan), some of their runway pieces are truly worth going on 'baked beans' for. And for next Spring Summer 2010 season, a revamp of their taiga leather range in an array of new colours definitely garner my attention. Love those vintage inspired bags. Especially the 'school boy' looking double strap duffel with a ID tag slot. The teal green and amber red hues are so charming, I cannot take my eyes off those bags. (LV's Taiga bag range have always been 'stuffy ' and conservative and I was never fond of them, now my perceptions are definitely changed.)

Beyond bags, the accessories are also taking on a more youthful and quirky approach. Strappy 'flip-flop' style leather sandals are a must have. As does the 'insect-wing'(at least to me) detailing on lace-ups in some astonishingly bright colours. Paul Helbers definitely did not cut back on colour for his Spring Summer shoe collection. I applaud him for this attempt:-)

Bicycle chain inspired accessories are not exactly new, since Margiela did that before, but they lend an edgy take on LV's interpretation of luxury. Again, it's a risk...but I think they succeeded.

Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2010 men's accessories look set to be a hit again. LV fanboys, start saving now!

Source:
www.men.style.com