The Material Boy #295





Burberry Prorsum Lightweight cashmere Crinkled Cardigan

I now know what it's like to have a piece of 'candy' dangling in front of you and you cannot have it:-(

I have been searching for this piece of Burberry Prorsum Lightweight Cashmere Crinkled Cardigan as I love the look from the runway and how it all styles up. The wrinkly effect and longer length in classic mid grey melange is a keeper. Matches Fashion stocks it...but it ran out of my size when the sale starts. And now I finally spotted it on sale on the Burberry Sale site (tip off from Joe) and in my size (Small!)....grrr....but it does not ship to Singapore!

I have been admiring the picture for many days already...somebody buy it and end my 'misery'!:-P I can almost feel the soft cashmere brushing off my skin...so comfy:-(

Retail price: Now UK 297 pounds (was UK 495 pounds). Where to buy: www.burberry.com