The Material Boy #297






Hermès Rivale Double Tour Leather Bracelet

The pièce de résistance of my ongoing search for accessories could be this...Hermès Rivale Double Tour Leather Bracelet in Black Chamonix Leather and Gold Plated Hardware . I have been smitten by the luxuriously bling hardware, resembling a 'shackle' (?) and large square studs. Somewhat punk and somewhat glamourous. Couple with the fact, that it is an Hermès...definitely an 'investment' piece in one's accessories collection. Even the equally beautiful brown colours or silver hardware are beckoning to me.

Decision...decisions..decisions...:-P

Soon I shall have thee on my wrist...just you wait...

Meanwhile, I shall keep lusting till that sweet day of conquest for this baby be mine.

Source: Hermès Retail price: US $470. Where to buy: www.hermes.com