The Material Boy #255



Prada Cervo Zip Tote

It's been ages since I did a mention on Prada bags. Seems less and less outstanding designs are coming out of the brand. Nothing worthy of mention until now.

I spotted this lovely classic Prada Cervo Zip Tote on Neiman Marcus's website. I don't think I have seen this bag in Singapore's store. I love the vintage effect on the leather. The uneven brown dyeing treatment creates a vintage feel and imbues the bag with personality.

The simple design makes it a real classic as well. With buckled handles and ring brass hardware, the bag also comes with a hanging luggage tag and lock. It is indeed very old world charm that is worthy of any modern day dandy. I see this classic overnight bag transcending trends and will remain a worthy piece in your collection for many years to come.

Retail price: US $1950. Where to buy: www.neimanmarcus.com