The Material Boy #246



Dior Homme Spring Summer 2009 High Top Sneakers

Clean lines, asymmetric displacement of shoe laces, modern, streamline shape, interesting colour combinations are some of the worthy descriptions I could think of when I see these 2 pairs of Dior Homme High Top Sneakers. Kris Van Assche's futuristic and vibrant coloured men's collection for Spring Summer 2009 definitely has some gems to be uncovered.

As you guys know I am a fan of white shoes. White trainers are one of my favourite kinds of footwear. I know Lanvin is my first love...but it seems now I am also falling for these superbly designed high cut trainers from Dior Homme. The way the leather straps or the laces binds onto the shoe is very interesting as does the minimalist design style. Perfect to dress cool with skinny pants and rock the clubs!

Source: Dior Homme

Retail price:
1) White B74 High Top Sneakers With Red and Black Details - UK 370 pounds

2) All White B92 High Top Sneakers - UK 535 pounds


Where to buy:
www.diorhomme.com