The Material Boy #249



Loewe Red Leather Tote

I was in Kinokuniya bookstore just now to check out the latest magazine offerings for the week. And one of my favourite magazine (despite being a women's magazine), STYLE has released its latest issue. I was frantically browsing thru the STYLE men section, and to my delight, this month it is featured as a separate insert, rather than part of the main magazine. Good news to us, 'style savvy' men of Singapore as now we can indulge in more drool-worthy news of the latest in the mens fashion scene in Singapore. This month there is a whole lot on bags.

Widely featured over a few editorials spreads and even a nice mention as a highly sought after bag is this Loewe Red Leather Tote. Gorgeous, striking colour...it's a true statement piece for guys who wants attention. I am in awe of the colour and understated design. Luscious is one word that I would use to describe it. Gold hardware and red seem to work so well together. Costing a good SGD $2700, it was mentioned that a fashion editor immediately enquired about the price upon seeing pics of this beauty. Definitely the magic of the allure of this sexy 'bag candy'. I wonder if Singapore Loewe stores will stock this, cos I did not see it the last time I was at the Ngee Ann City store. Someone enlighten me please...

Retail price: SGD $2700. Where to buy: Loewe Boutiques