My Bag Collection #39






Izzue Gunmetal Coated Canvas Duffel Bag

Today is my birthday:-) Unfortunately, I have not taken a day off to celebrate and spoil myself on this special day. Another year passed and hope I get a year wiser:-P

I miss my holiday in UK, still in post holiday blues, so today was not exceptionally motivated at work. Plus work sucks at the moment. Working with an asshole is detrimental to the morale. But I am biting the bullet for the time being and will seek resolution next year. Another long stretch of leave coming in Dec from Christmas till New Year! Hurray! Have to pull thru another 7 weeks to get there! Wish me luck. Who knows, I may plan another getaway then. Too long to waste and 'vegetate' in Singapore. Hahaha. Hong Kong? Bangkok again?

Speaking of Bangkok...my recent stopover in Bangkok has not been in vain. I still managed to secure a couple of shopping finds:-) The one that I am most happy and proud of is this Izzue Gunmetal Coated Canvas Duffel Bag! Such a gorgeous piece of design and yet so functional and affordable! I cannot believe the price!

The bag features matching grey canvas shoulder straps and bag handles against the shiny metallic gunmetal colour. Simply chic and gorgeous! Using black instead of normal silver buckle, D-rings and zippers is a very nice touch as well. This bag reminds me of Dior Homme's bags. The round tubular shape is sporty and perfect for gym. But I probably only end up taking it down Orchard Road.:-) BTW, I squeezed a huge pillow inside the bag to take pics. You can imagine how much it can carry:-)

I love this bag! A beautiful creation from Hong Kong label Izzue. It's a brand that you can always rely on to find gorgeous accessories or clothes everytime I drop by the Bangkok store. Wonder why they have not arrive in Singapore shores yet...

Their latest ad campaign is shot in Europe taking the brand to an even more international level! Lovely photography style.

I love Izzue!

Retail price: THB 3590. Where to buy: Izzue Boutique at Central World, Bangkok