My Bag Collection #37




Agnès B Voyage Nylon Duffel Bag In Olive Green Colour

Presenting my ultra good deal purchase from Friday evening. Yes, the Agnès B Voyage Nylon Duffel that I have been eyeing for a while now, except I was cheapo and waiting for the next Takashimaya promotion to get it. I was not ready to pay full price for the nylon duffel as it was not exactly my type of bags. I am more a tote bag person. I am only interested in the bag as it was perfect for travelling. As the name of the range suggest, 'Voyage', this bag is roomy, lightweight and features both hand carry, shoulder sling straps...ideal for travelling use! Inside the bag is a nice little nylon pouch that you can probably keep toiletries or some documents. There is also a key fob and lock which is useful for those extra security situations:-)

I have chosen to get the new seasonal colour of olive green, reminiscent of my favourite military hue as the black one is too common and too many people have that. I was sure this colour will be more me. At first, I bought the bag in black, but exchange it for the olive green colour almost immediately. I hope I made the right choice. Oops...:-P

Anyways, if this bag is a mistake, at least it will not be an expensive one since I paid only 1/3 of the full price, due to the discounts and further discounts and $150 worth of Takashimaya vouchers (Redeemed with UOB Bank:-p). This is very much a steal at SGD $121.58!:-P

Retail price: SGD $355. Where to buy: Agnès B Boutique at Takashimaya