The Material Boy #173







Dsquared2 Tall Leather Black Boots

I have been blogging about this pair of hot Dsquared2 Tall Leather Black Boots for the longest time here. I love love the look on the runway with this pair of boots. The look of the boots with skinny jeans and a slim tailored tuxedo jacket is simply gorgeous. Finally, I found them being sold somewhere...and thank you to the Internet for letting me hunt down the boots. Unfortunately, the site that this is available is not shipping outside of USA....so here comes my hope as quickly as it exits. Darn! This would have been so right for my London trip...imagine myself kicking some 'butt' on the streets of London:-P Or just catwalk down New Bond Street for shopping:-P

On second thought, amidst the economic situation around the world lately, splurging over 2K for a pair of boots now is too extravagant and unwise.

However, it's always nice to view the pics and drool.:-P

Retail price: US $1499. Where to buy: www.couture.zappos.com