A Shopping Dilemma #01


HELP! Shopping Dilemma...

Wanna get some opinions...I have my self impose 'deadline' till this evening...

I am torn between 2 shopping choices..(although I promised myself not to shop anymore for 2 months...but I am very inspired after seeing all my fellow bloggers frantically shopping away.:-)

I have been eyeing on 2 things for now..but I can only buy one in order not to get myself into lifetime membership at Baked Beans club.

One item is a spring summer 2008 navy pinstripe suit jacket at almost 60% off....I love the cut when I first tried it at Club 21 mens...but it was so expensive I had to forgo it...now it is on sale...and at a fraction of the original price. But the size available is one size bigger than what I wear. I am worried it may be too big and difficult to alter to my size. But I do trust the tailor at Club 21 could do wonders since they managed to shorten my Raf Simons jacket's sleeve, that was major alteration. The jacket is from a website so I cannot try it. One important thing, it is seldom I get to buy this jacket from this label at this price. This is a very rare chance. Miss it and it's gone forever. I might have major regrets later.

2nd item is the Guccissima Leather tote bag which I have been unable to get out of my mind. Another bag again...but this bag will be one I could use frequently as the size is just right. Of course the price is within my range as well. With the right bag charm...this bag could look even more outstanding. But I can get it anytime as the bag is available in Singapore.

So the question is which one should I get...

1) the 'not my size' jacket online? (which could be a gamble as I am not so sure how much I can alter to fit me, if it works..then I get a super good bargain!) But I get a hefty savings. If I do not get it, I risk having major regrets at a later time.

2) the bag that will not go wrong but I pay full price and the bag can be bought later since it is available locally and new fall winter 2008/2009 item.

What do you guys think?

If only I can have both...grrrrr.....