The Material Boy #130




Lanvin Glazed Oxford Leather Shoe

Lanvin is fast becoming one of my favourite luxury brands. Although I may not see myself being able to carry the look of the clothes, I do adore their accessories, especially the shoes:-)

(And this fall season, I have seen another refreshing metallic blue coloured lace-ups and a cool pewter beetle brooch at Club 21 mens. So tempted to buy:-P.)

Time and time again, they created combinations of colours and materials for footwear that is refreshing and unique and gets me going shoe crazy. Here's is their take on a classic pair of simple black lace-ups.

This pair of Glazed Leather Oxfords features a square toe, and has riveted shoe lace holes. This pair of shoe is not anything revolutionary in design. But a little tweak on the detailing updates this classic pair of shoe to look fresh and modern and yet dandy and chic. I love it that they use flat laces instead of the normal round ones. The shoe is just beautiful, it definitely makes a man look stylish and elegant. Well, afterall, shoes do make the man and completes an outfit:-)

Retail price: UK 490 pounds. Where to buy: www.brownsfashion.com