My Shopping Conquest #06


D&G Oval Buckle Leather Belt in Cognac Colour

After ranting countless times and racking my brains to make a decision whether to buy or not buy the D&G gladiator sandals, I finally found a compromise for myself in the form of a belt from the same leather range. This is suffice to keep me satisfied while I pass off the thought of buying the super expensive sandals. The belt is cool looking. Although meant for women, the simple buckle design works for a guy as well. This is not the first time I bought women's belt. The difference is in the direction they loop on the waist. Girls from the other direction instead of right to left for guys. However, the strategic placement of the D&G logo sideways on the oval buckle means you can wear it any direction without giving away the gender usage. Crafted in a rich cognac brown colour also helps to make the belt unisex. Love the shiny gold buckle and loop open studs. A bit of bling that goes great with blue jeans. Loud but restrained. Best of all, the price is affordable and not exorbitant like the gladiator sandals. I can now rest my shopping mind and wait for my next shopping spree during the spring summer sales!

Retail price: SGD$269. Where to buy: D&G Boutique at Forum, The Shopping Mall