My Shoe Collection #28


Bally White Calf Leather High Tops with Red and White Canvas Stripe

Last week was a huge shopping spree for me at Bally. I am happy to announce my 'huge success' in my acquisition of more Bally collections for my wardrobe.:-P It was definitely a fruitful weekend with me bagging 2 pairs of shoes, a bag and a wallet from the Swiss label which I have fallen more and more in love with:-)

I have already posted the Espadrilles and Wallet on previous posts. Here's the other pair of shoe I acquired, the Bally White Calf Leather High Tops with Red and White stripe details. As I mentioned before, I have been searching for a pair of white high tops for a long time, I was waiting to get D&G's white high tops, but apparently, the boutique here did not bring in the model I wanted. So I had to find an alternative, and lucky me, cos' I love this pair of Bally White Leather High Tops even more! With Brian Atwood at the creative helm, Bally is seeing a new boost in the creative direction, with more modern and interesting designs that is already garnering new found interest in consumers.

I absolutely adore the detailings on this pair of high tops. The use of soft textured white leather juxtapose with off white suede, contrasted with a nice red and white signature Bally canvas stripe on the sides and tan coloured soles are an excellent mix! The suede and leather gives off a luxurious feel, while the canvas stripes and tan coloured soles adds an attractive colour scheme for the shoe. The shoe simply looks expensive and sophisticated! I also like the wrap around suede flap which is special and cool, a design feature as seen on Pierre Hardy shoes and I have loved it ever since I saw it.

Although, this pair of high tops have been getting my attention from previous shopping trips but I was not ready to commit to the purchase then as I wanted to wait for more options. It was a good thing I waited, cos' not only I am able to own this brilliant pair of shoe now, but I got it during the sale!

At 30% discount and an extra 10% off plus 6% rebate(in vouchers) for Takashimaya credit cardmembers, this shoe is a 'bargain' for the quality and craftsmanship.:-) After I try on the comfortable shoes, it furthur affirms my decision to buy them!

Retail price: SGD $765. Where to buy: Bally Boutique at Takashimaya, Ngee Ann City