The Material Boy #91


Alexander Mcqueen Coloured Stripes Canvas Wallet

Talk about a wallet that garners lots of attention each time you flash out your cash...and here you have, Alexander Mcqueen's version that is sure to turn a few heads! The vibrant coloured stripes is cheery and bright and can be noticed from a mile away. I love the combination of colours, makes me happy when you use the wallet, namely, paying for shopping. But hey, isn't shopping a pleasure already? hahaha. This just adds to the happy experience of shopping.

The wallet has a zipper fastening all around and a full leather interior lining with 6 credit card slots, an ID window flap(I am actually not a fan of ID window flaps) and bi-fold pocket for notes. One thing that is solely missing is a coin compartment which I am so in need. But the colours of the wallet more than make up the lack of this feature. I would carry a separate coin pouch if I have to!:-P

Retail price: UK 220 pounds. Where to buy: www.oki-ni.com