The Material Boy #87



Raf Simons Dip Dye White Hi Top Sneakers

I know I have been giving a lot of spotlight for Raf Simons. But bear with me. Seems his work is resonating with me a lot this season. I love these white hi tops, as it is basic and yet there is something that sets them apart from the rest of the white sneakers. The fantastic idea of doing a dip dye to get a contrasting pattern is ingenious! Not only is it an interesting treament, but Raf Simons paid attention to get the laces dyed as well! This is the kind of detailing that I looked out for which sets the shoes apart from others. I am liking it a lot!

I have seen these sneakers in the local Blackjack store, and will want to get these when it goes on sale! Woohoo! Can't wait!

Retail price: US $243.14. Where to buy: www.diabro.net