swine, hog, and boar flu

i don't know what the heck i have...all i know is it's kickin' my bootay...like no other flu I've had before...
usually after you don't feel good for a day or two, but this seems to be gettin worse...
I have fever and chills all night long, then in the day sinus pain that makes me just want push all over my face real hard so it'll go away....a cough that now makes my chest and abs hurt...and no medicine is seeming to work!
ahhhhhh..my teeth hurt...ok, enough of my list of symptoms...ha ha ha ha
Yesterday I felt like complete yuck-ness, I fell asleep trying to type a blog on the couch with my computer on my lap...and after that the rest of my night was taking a nap with my little guy..trying to make chicken noodle soup, that I put WAYYYYYYY tooo much salt in....showering....and hoping my Tylenol Severe Cold/Flu Nighttime med would kick in....
and right now, I'm typing this from the lower bed of my little peeps bunkbeds...while we might watch "Enchanted" for the 5th time....I love that movie!
off to go drink more fluids...oh, yeah, and hopefully facebook with let me log on again, I had to send them copies of my driver's license and everything...apparently they thought I was an "imposter" of myself or something! So if you guys want to post something on the fan page telling everyone what's happened, why I haven't been on there, please do!
huge love and I hope you all are well!!!!!
kandee and her tissue box and medicine