SICK!

so here's my outfit of the day...
I feel yucko....my head hurts, sinuses are being mean to me....I have a cough that sounds like I'm gonna hack up a small cat...and I just want to curl up and watch a movie and sip tea...but no such luck little, Kandee!
man, i wish i could just go sleep! And facebeook hasn't resolved my "disabled" facebook issue! I wrote them 2 letters yesterday and nothin'! I feel so weird without my facebook, like I've lost connection with my little "kandee krew"!!!!
so before I go drink 57 buckets of "throat coat" tea, here's what I had on....with my big crazay hair.

*white tank - Hanes men's tank top from Walmart (hee hee hee)
*Black (awesome zip long shirt) from Beullah (I got it at Cosmo's store SPEED on Melrose (323)  655-8498
* grey zebra leggings ( i got these at Kohl's a long time ago, but American Apparel has them in white and black)
*boots- Doc Martens Triumph boot ( i get so many "i love your boots", in these!)
and my super cool earring feather from Cardi Beutler (who is such a super cool girl) you can email her at: cardibeutler@hotmail.com  (i am in love with these earrings!!!!!)

i'm gonna try to go rest...and get better...cuz i feel like poo-dizzle!

mission of the day: compliment someone on something, and don't worry that they'll think they are too cool...you will just make their day!
huge love and boxes of kleenex, kandee