Leaving Los Angeles...

I'd like to welcome you all to...visions of leaving Hollywoodland...


Randy's Donuts....an LA landmark near LAX airport...if I wasn't so worried about all the junk I had to take on the plane and being late, I would've stopped to treat my tastebuds...it smelled so good!
can you find my luggage on the airport shuttle?!? ha ha ha
my glittery card-wallet, out to buy a hot mint tea at Starbucks...
still lovin' my manicure, from my friend, Kym from the Luxe Beauty Team at the LA Warren Tricomi Salon...click here to see what colors she used...
me and my posse of animal print carry-ons....purse (click here to get your paws on one too)
my zebra computee bag to carry my laptopper...
and my ZUCA bag to carry all my make-up on the plane, the last time I checked my make-up on the plane, I landed with a powdery mess of broken shadows and blushes! (click here to find ZUCA bags)
me and my always ready photographer (myself), taking in fine photo in the LAX airport...I think people think I'm weird taking pics in the bathroom, pics of my bags....but I do it all for you guys, so you can feel like you came with me on my trip! so here we are in the bathroom..ha ha ha
view from my window of the LA tarmac...after we were in the air the stewardess asked if a doctor or nurse was on the plane, a little old lady needed some medical help...we had to wait to get off the plane for the Emergency Medical Team to get on the plane and help her....poor little lady.
my boyfriend, was there when I came down the escalator with a dozen beautiful roses, with red-tipped petals...(insert my heart melting..hee hee hee)
and after a trip to Whole Foods to buy groceries, a Synergy Kombucha drink, and eat a bacon & cheddar stuffed burger.....I'm back in my room...with crazy hair from my shoot the other day...and still wearing my new addiction....these amazing feather earrings from Cardi Beutler....email her at:
cardibeutler@hotmail.com
she is so nice...and makes the most beautiful feather earrings....the feathers are from "molten feathers", no birds were harmed or killed for their feathers too...

and that was our trip...did you have fun?

mission of the day: treat yourself to an inspiration moment....buy yourself a hot tea, wander through some fun art of fashion magazines, sit in a coffee shop and right your dreams, or if you can....make art....create.....design....a necklace, paint on a canvas to your favorite music....or just sing in your car!

typed with love and a box of kleenex next to me.....your kandee!
have the best day today....may your heart sing songs of joy to you all day long!