little kandee....

(I am smiling away on the far left....then my neighbor Mark, and my lil sis Tiffany..the other dark haired little lady)

some days...i wish I could go back and be 6 or 7 again...no worries except what to play...that smiley little girl is still me....we are all that same little person...with usually the same likes, the same dreams....I still like all the same stuff...photography, drawing, decorating things, dressing up, smiling, making up movies in my head...dancing and twirling....
and then
some days
...and I had one yesterday...I was walking to my car....and so many things had happened that day.....tears started fuzzing up my eyeballs....
I talked to my mama....tears started fuzzing up my eyes again.....
I talked to my sister.....tears...

I was hit with some "less-than-lovely" news yesterday...(read yesterday's blog to see why I can't talk about it yet...even though I would rather be an open book..and share all my life happenings)...
and I am not going to say "things can't get any worse"...because right when you do that.....OH something will happen!...ha ha ha

then I realized...everything is all how you look at it....and I said, "you know, this isn't so bad....I've been through a whole lot worse"...this is all do-able....I can handle all of this....
God wouldn't give me more than I can handle...and God must think I'm pretty strong...ha ha ha
I know all this is going to make be tougher....I probably won't get my feelings hurt like I used to, when someone would say something mean, like in high school.....now I get mean comments about me all the time...ha ha ha ha


If today seems hard or sad....know you're not alone...
The sun is shining brightly this morning....I have a smile in my heart....despite any "unpleasant" things I have to deal with....
And we wil be life-warriors....nothing is going to break us...no one is going to break us....we are strong....we will resist others evil words and actions....
we will go after our dreams with a passion....we will spread love and be a light in a dark and unhappy world...
and we will be a source of love and encouragement to others....
I know you all have already been this for me!!!

This was typed with love and a smile....and I hope it brightens your day...
you're more beautiful than you know
more talented than you think
and more loved than you can imagine....

your friend, kandee