the blues....avatar style...

feeling blue...or better yet, want to just look blue?

I got so many requests for this Avatar look...it was so fun to do...I love when I get to be really creative...and do a fun look like this!

Everybody can use a little extra art & creativity in their day...whether it's looking through a magazine that inspires you...to wearing a little something that feels extra creative, to even getting the big guns out...and maybe painting or tinkering around on a piano and guitar...
Anything that will cause "creative fireworks" to go off in your heart!

Remember that sometimes you need to "light the fireworks" of creativity in your heart....they won't just sparkle all by there little selves!

Back to the make-up...
So I used airbrush make-up to do all the base make-up and contouring, and I used the regular white airbrush make-up and a plain old paint brush to do the dots....
If you want an airbrush, you can get a deal on one from Dinair - they are the originators of airbrush make-up...I love their products and their entire staff!
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO SEE ALL THEIR PRODUCTS & SPECIAL OFFERS:




I hope you have a "creative firework" day, filled with loads of artistic sparkles!!!
huge love, enjoy the video I made you all you guys!
xoxo kandee