POISON IVY Look & video...








this is my favorite look so far......!!!! ( love the the leaves on the face...the crazy wig that I made out of 2 wigs...
(yes that's the same wig from the Jessica Rabbit look ANNNNND the Queen of Hearts (Red Queen) looks I did! ha ha ha (such a deal 3 wigs in one!)
I loved it so much...I was trying to ichat (the application that lets you video-talk..and SEE the other person....i love it!)....with everyone to show them...my sister...said "WHOAAAAAAAA!"....as soon as she saw me!!! It was hilarious.....
the only time people see me like this (in non-video) is when I ichat! ha ha ha....

I had so much fun doing this look...I can just feel my artsy and creative side igniting with sparks!!! This feels more like art and painting and creating....my heart sings out...I love being this creative!!!!
ENJOY...and keep your requests rolling in....
huge love to you all!!!!!!!!!!......poison kandee....hee hee hee