Did I find a boyfriend or......


I have a big surprise...for later.....so check back later tonight).....
did I:
a) cut all my hair off into a really cute boy hair-cut (again..ha ha ha)!?!
b) did I find a boyfriend?!?
c) am I gonna be on tv!?!
d) something else that I can't mention......

until then...here's some DAILY KANDEE-ness:

let the words that come out of your mouth...encourage, inspire, compliment, and brighten someones day!
When you speak positive words into others...you'll be surprised how it actually "speaks" positivity into your own heart and spirit...
never let a compliment rot in your heart because you felt funny telling someone....
set your compliments free the moment you think them....you never know how many times that person will replay what you said in their mind...and it can really change their outlook on themselves....and their world!!!

Spread compliments, love, and something positive today!!! I'll do it too....let's sweeten up the world!!! can't wait to tell you the surprise.....