Barbie - not just plastic!

(this picture is hilarious!)
(like the barbie hand, hair brushing?!?)
(go go gadget-camera zoom)
Time: 3:54 am
Place: my little, round and black kitchen table....gold chair with black & white striped seat
Who: me...still wearing the 80's Jem (and the Holograms) make-up I put on for another costume "glameo".....
What: me tapping away at my keyboard...you think my laptop would've burst into flames by now...poor thing runs non-stop....I edit til 4am...back on this bad boy around 10:30am....and then I'll be exporting on it while I sleep.....

I wanted to tell you how just reading your comments encouraged me so much...that people actually want to hear the words that my heart wants to share....

And a special shout out to LIVELOVELAUGH.....your message brought tears to my eyes.....
and to TIAHNA....oh...same thing.....everyone's comments mean the world to me....!!!

The beauty doesn't lie in a perfect life.....the beauty lies in the places where holes of imperfection have been made....they are like little bowls to hold all the beauty and strength that you gain from all the hardships...

Happiness is quite contagious....let's spread some happiness to everyone....smile at your teacher, give your little ones some extra compliments and lovings....tell your boyfriend/girlfriend they are the best looking thing you've ever seen...when you wake up....hug all the people you love in your house...and if you are by yourself....tell yourself how wonderful I think you are....ha ha ha ha!!!

yes, Barbie was plastic...but she made little girls happy...sometimes the silliest things make up smile....so here's to old memories of barbie days...
have the most beautiful day......in your heart...!!!!

here's a little break from your day...with me and Barbie!
enjoy- I hope it puts a smile on your face...