My MANy Bags News #32


www.mymanybagsforsale.blogspot.com is up and running!

Yes, I have finally created a subsidiary blog to help sell my bags:-P and perhaps finance new ones or save me from 'Baked Beans doom':-P So check it out. Have just posted 2 bags for the time being...more updates soon with other bags and related gears that I am looking to part.

Interested parties, contact me at my email or leave a comment on that blog. It's getting confusing a bit with 2 blogs to manage. I try my best to answer all queries.

Lastly, I have to extend my big thank you to Joseph of 00o00 fame...A BIG THANK YOU for your enlightenment on HTML programming and I finally figure out how to make the pics appear bigger! Hurray! Thanks Joseph, your instructions were very very helpful and easy to follow!

Back to more blogging here and there now:-)