My Shopping Conquest #13


Paul And Joe 'Tiger Tooth, Monkey Skull, Mineral Shell' Necklace

Sale time is the best time to stock up on jewellery. Necklaces and bracelets are like finishing touches that could enhance a look. With my new acquisition of the Dries Van Noten military duffel bag, I wanted to complete the safari look with a necklace that looks like it was formed by pieces and trinkets found on expeditions. This Paul and Joe necklace perfectly sums up the style. Made of 3 trinkets on a silver chain, a 'tiger tooth, a 'Monkey Skull' and a mineral stone-like seashell, it is interesting and have a strong sense of explorer chic.

At 37% off (I paid SGD $188), I knew I had to buy it. I only commited to the purchase after taking some time over lunch to ponder the decision. So I know I did not make an impulsive buy.

Retail price: SGD $299. Where to buy: Club 21 Men at Four Seasons Hotel